Hulu Error Code p-ts207 is one of the most common errors from the list of Hulu Error Codes. This Error Code appears due to playback issues and it can be caused due to outdated apps, poor internet connectivity, or issues in Hulu’s Server.
So when you encounter Hulu Error Code p-ts207 you may be having a playback issue. But don’t worry we will be providing you basic troubleshooting methods to fix your Hulu error code so that you can stream back on Hulu
What are the causes of Hulu Error Code p-ts207?
Hulu Error Code p-ts207 means there is a playback error which means the content is denied due to poor internet connectivity, outdated app, or server issue from the Hulu’s end. The main causes due to which error code appears are:
- Outdated App or Browser
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Playback issue
- Issue from the Server’s End
How to Fix Hulu Error Code p-ts207?
To fix Hulu Error Code p-ts207 we have some common troubleshooting methods which will help to solve your playback issue so that you can stream again and enjoy on Hulu
Method 1 – Check your Internet Connection
It might be that your Internet Connectivity is low because of all other devices connected to the same router. So to improve your Connectivity issue follow the steps given below:
- Remove all the devices which are connected
- Close all the background apps on your device
- Now use your Ethernet Cable to connect your WiFi to the router
- Lastly, place the router near your device
It requires the following speed to stream your movies, TV-Shows on Hulu App
- Up to 3Mbps for movies, episodes
- Up to 8Mbps for Live streaming
- And, more than 12Mbps is needed for 4K Content
Method 2 – Perform a Power Cycle
- Switch off every device in which the error is appearing including your router or modem
- Wait for Few Minutes
- Lastly, Switch on your router and modem and check if the Hulu Error code p-dev320 is solved or not.
Method 3 – Clear your Device Cache and Data
Clearing your device cache and data might help to solve your error because there can be corrupted data which is preventing you to stream on Hulu so clearing them is one another solution.
- Open “Settings” and navigate to “Apps“
- Tap on the “Hulu App“
- Go to “Storage Section“
- Tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” one by one
- Lastly restart the Hulu application
There are no ways to clear your cache and data in iPhone. So just simply you have to do is:
- Go to Settings
- Click on General Section >Storage
- Now tap on Hulu App and uninstall the Hulu App
- Lastly, go to Apple Store and reinstall the Hulu App
For Xbox One
- Go to Menu.
- Choose My Games and Apps > Apps.
- Highlight the Hulu.
- Hit Menu on your controller.
- Tap on the Manage Apps > Clear saved data.
- Select Home on the main menu.
- Then, on the remote controller press Home 5 times
- Then press Up + press Rewind 2 times + press Fast Forward 2 times.
- Lastly, the data will be cleared
Method 4 – Check for App and System Updates
It might be the reason that your app is not updated which is causing Hulu Error Code p-ts207 to appear on your device. So to check updates you need to go to the device app store and update the Hulu app from the particular device store.
While System update can be checked from the device settings menu
Method 5 – Reinstall the Hulu App
Reinstalling the Hulu App is the best solution to fix any error code. So uninstall the Hulu app from your device and reinstall it again to check whether your issue is solved or not.
Method 6 – Customer Support
If the above-given methods do not help you to solve your Hulu Error Code p-ts207 then you must go to Hulu’s Customer Support and explain your Problem. Later wait for the team to get back and respond to your problem in order to solve your error code on Hulu App.
So these are 6 troubleshooting methods to solve your Hulu Error Code p-ts207. Go through all the methods and try one by one to solve your error to stream back your favorite movies an TV-Shows on Hulu again.