Hulu Error Code p-dev320 is one of the most common errors from the list of Hulu Error Codes. This error code appears when you are streaming movies, TV-shows, and also when you are streaming live event through Hulu with Live TV
Along with Hulu Error Code p-dev320, there are other similar codes like p-dev 318, p-dev 312 which appears when you are streaming on Hulu
What are the causes of the Hulu Error Code p-dev320 Error Code?
Hulu Error Code p-dev320 means there is a communication issue between the Hulu App or Hulu Web Player found in the Hulu Web Servers. There are many possible causes which are given below:
- Outdated Hulu App
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- The Bugs from the Hulu End
- Outdated Software
- Account Glitch
How to Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev320?
To fix this error code we have some methods which will help you to stream back again on Hulu. So follow the methods given below:
Method 1: Clear Your Cookies and Cache
Sometimes the cookies and cache are stored in your browser which prevents the users from streaming to other platforms. So follow the steps given below in order to clear your cookies and cache to prevent from Hulu Error Code p-dev320
- Open “Settings” and navigate to “Apps“
- Tap on the “Hulu App“
- Go to “Storage Section“
- Tap on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” one by one
- Lastly restart the Hulu application
There are no ways to clear your cache and data in iPhone. So just simply you have to do is:
- Go to Settings
- Click on General Section >Storage
- Now tap on Hulu App and uninstall the Hulu App
- Lastly, go to Apple Store and reinstall the Hulu App
For Xbox One
- Go to Menu.
- Choose My Games and Apps > Apps.
- Highlight the Hulu.
- Hit Menu on your controller.
- Tap on the Manage Apps > Clear saved data.
- Select Home on the main menu.
- Then, on the remote controller press Home 5 times
- Thenn press Up + press Rewind 2 times + press Fast Forward 2 times.
- Lastly, the data will be cleared
Method 2: Check Your Internet Connectivity Issue
It might be that your Internet Connectivity is low because of all other devices connected to the same router. So to improve your Connectivity issue follow the steps given below:
- Remove all the devices which are connected
- Close all the background apps on your device
- Now use your Ethernet Cable to connect your WiFi to the router
- Lastly, place the router near your device
It requires the following speed to stream your movies, TV-Shows on Hulu App
- Up to 3Mbps for movies, episodes
- Up to 8Mbps for Live streaming
- And, more than 12Mbps is needed for 4K Content
Method 3 – Re-Login into your Account
- Navigate to the Hulu Home Screen
- Click on your account in the upper-right corner
- Now click on the Log-out button to log out from Hulu App
- After a few minutes power cycle the device and wait to acquire full signal strength
- Lastly, launch Hulu and log-in back t your account
Method 4 – Perform Power Cycle
- Switch off every device in which the error is appearing including your router or modem
- Wait for Few Minutes
- Lastly, Switch on your router and modem and check if the Hulu Error code p-dev320 is solved or not.
Method 5 – Use a different network
If the error is still troubling you then what you can do is launch a different streaming app on your device and run the device. Check whether you can stream your favorite movies or TV-Shows without any error code.
If you don’t see any other error then connect your device to different networks and launch Hulu on that network to check if the error is solved or not.
Method 6 – Customer Support
If the above-given methods do not help you to solve your Hulu Error Code p-dev320 then you must go to Hulu’s Customer Support and explain your Problem. Later wait for the team to get back and respond to your problem in order to solve your error code on Hulu App.
So these are 6 troubleshooting methods to solve your Hulu Error code p-dev320. Go through all the methods and try one by one to solve your error to stream back your favorite movies an TV-Shows on Hulu again.