Flash Player not working in Chrome is very frustrating for game enthusiasts when they can’t play videos, animations, and games on Chrome.
It’s possible that the current website that is giving this problem blocks Flash Player from running. So the basic solution you can apply is reinstalling this Flash Player by clicking here >select your operating system > Select your version > click on download now ad double click to install it on your computer
This is a common issue and you can fix Flash Player not working in Chrome quickly and easily with this post.
- How To Allow Chrome to Access the Network in your Firewall or Antivirus Settings?
- How to Fix ‘Status_invalid_image_hash’ in Google Chrome and Edge
- Aw Snap! Error: How To Fix It On Your Google Chrome?
How to Fix Flash Not Working In Chrome?
To fix Flash not working in Chrome follow the troubleshooting methods given below:
Method 1: Enable Flash Player in Chrome Browser
If you are experiencing the Flash not working in Chrome issue then make sure you have enabled Flash Player in your Chrome Browser and if not then follow the steps given below to enable it:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on 3 vertical dots in the upper-right section of your Chrome Browser
- Click on Settings
- Go to Privacy and Security Tab
- Scroll down and click on Flash Section
- Ensure that Ask first (recommended) is toggled to On
- On the same screen, ensure that the website is not in the Block list. If it is then removed from the Block List
- Restart your Chrome Browser and try to see if Flash is working or not.
Method 2: Update your Google Chrome Browser
Sometimes updating your Chrome to the latest version can fixes many Chrome errors. So make sure you are running the latest version of Google Chrome and if not then follow the steps given below to update your Browser
- Open your Google Chrome Browser
- Click on the 3 vertical dots and click on the help button
- In the help, button click on About Google Chrome
- Here you will see the latest updated version which is automatically updated by Google
- Lastly, click on the Relaunch button to finish the process
Method 3: Clear Browser Cookies and Cache
Clearing cache on your browser sometimes can do wonder for your problem. So clearing your cookies and cache will help you to solve your Flash Player not working in Chrome. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Google Chrome Browser
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete
- Set the time range to All time
- Now select the cookies and other sites data and cached and image files options
- Click on the Clear Data button to clear your browsers cookies and cache data
Method 4: Quit Chrome and Restart Again To Fix Flash Player
Sometimes a browser restores the tabs and does not restart properly. You have to make sure that once you have done the proper settings of the flash player, Chrome restarts properly too. Here;s how you can fix it
- Open the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- In the Processes tab, scroll down and find Google Chrome.
- Right-click on it and click on End Task.
- Try opening the browser again and running some animation to see if the flash player is working properly.
- Make sure that before you do that, no important tab is open in Chrome, because it will all be closed once you select the end task option.
These are 4 best troubleshooting methods to solve your Flash Player not working in Chrome. Feel free to try these methods and if the problem still persist then comment below and we will help you to fix your issue.