Netgear Default Password List | Netgear Router Login: 2020
Hello, everyone in this article I will show you Netgear Router Default WiFi Password List, Netgear Router Login List, Netgear Router Login Admin Password.
Getting Confused about How to Login Into Your Netgear Router? or looking for Netgear Default WiFi Password List? then don’t go anywhere because you have come to the right place as mainly Netgear Router almost has the same username and password like any other router to access the settings of your Netgear Wifi Router
So in this article, I will be providing you Netgear Login Password List along with username and passwords of all the Router Models to save your worthy time and get rid of your confusion. However, after finding your right username and password you will be able to login to the Netgear Setup Page. So without wasting any time let us all get started.
Netgear Default Password List: 2020 Updated
|Netgear Model Name||Netgear Default Username||Netgear Default Password|
|ADSL Modem DG632||admin||password |
|WPN824 / WPN824v2||admin||password|
If you are having trouble in finding your router admin and password then don’t worry because Netgear default Password is commonly admin/password or admin/1234 for all the common Netgear Routers
Also, Read – How to change the WiFi Password of your router?
How to login to your Netgear Router?
Logging in your Netgear WiFi Router is a simple and clear process but first, you should make sure that you are connected to a Netgear Router’s network, and once it is connected then follow these below-given steps in which I will show you the login process.
- Connect to your Wireless network using WiFi or wired network by using Ethernet cable
- Open your web browser and type your Default IP Address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or you can also type http:www.routerlogin.com or http:www.routerlogin.net
- Your Netgear Login page will be Open
- Type your Router admin and password of your model with the above-given list
- Then click on Login
- Lastly, you will be logged into your Netgear Router Configuration Model
The most common username and password while logging into your Netgear Wireless Router is username – admin and password – password.
Also, Read – Router IP Address, How to Find it in Any Device?
- What is the default IP Address of the Netgear WiFi router?
– The default IP Address of the Netgear wireless router is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1
2. What is the default password of the router?
3. What do I do if I forgot my router username and password?
4. What happens if I factory reset my Netgear router?
5. How do I change my Netgear router username and password?
- Enter the router user name and password when prompted.
- Click OK.
- Select Wireless.
- Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.
- Enter your new password in the Password (Network Key) fields.
- Click the Apply button.
So that’s a wrap-up. In this blog, I have shown you the Netgear WiFi login Process along with the Default Password List so that you can find your model username and password and go to the Netgear Login page to enter the credentials of your model. So now you can set up your Netgear Router with these easy given steps and also you can share this with your friends and family. Thanks For Reading.