Table Of Content
Change WiFi Password: How to Do It?
Strong Passwords are very important to secure your WiFi network so changing WiFi router passwords at a certain interval of time will keep you away from theft and hacking your system. So to avoid a poorly secured network your must change your WiFi passwords regularly to protect your data and network security. So in this article, I will show you How to Change WiFi Password Of Your Router with step by step guide to understand so that you can easily sit at home or anywhere and do this process.
Also, Read – Router-IP-Address-How-To-Find-it-in-Any-Device
1. How to Change Wifi Password On D-Link Routers?
- Firstly open your web browser and type http://dlinkrouter or http://192.168.0.1
- D-Link Interface will be open now enter your D-Link default username and password and click on the login button
- Now Click on the Setup tab and in that click on Wireless Setting on the left side
- Then Click on Wireless Manual Setup and select security mode: WPA2 only
- Lastly in Pre-shared Key option type your desired password and click on apply
- Your WiFi password will be changed in your D-Link Router
2. How to Change Wifi Password On TP-Link Routers?
- Firstly open your web browser and type http://192.168.0.1.
- TP-Link interface will be open and in login page type your username and password as “admin” which is default credentials
- After logging in you will see Advanced in the upper row Click on “Advanced”
- Click on Wireless and click on Wireless Security
- You will see your old password type your desired password and click on Save option to change it
3. How to Change Wifi Password On Netgear Routers?
- Firstly open your web browser go to https://routerlogin.com
- Then type admin and password in your username and password section
- On the left side Click on the BASIC menu and go to Wireless option
- Under Security options [WPA2-PSK] and enter your desired password
- Lastly, click on Apply and the router will be rebooted with our new configurations.
Where is the password on the router?Network Name (SSID) is in the Name (SSID) field. Passwords are located in the following fields. For WEP encryption, your current wireless password is located in the Key 1 field. For WPA/WPA2 encryption, your current wireless password is located in the Passphrase field.
- Which app can show WiFi Password?
WiFi Password Show is an app that displays all the passwords for all the WiFi networks you’ve ever connected to.
- How do I find my router username and password without resetting it?
To locate the default username and password for the router, look in its manual. (If you’ve lost the manual, you can often find it by searching for your router’s model number and “manual” on Google. Or just search for your router’s model and “default password”.)
- How do I change WiFi Password in Android Phones?
For Android devices, tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen, then tap the Internet. Tap the Wireless Gateway. Select “Change WiFi Settings.” Enter your new network name and password.
- Where is the password for my WiFi?
On the “Wireless” page, you will see your wireless network name (SSID) as well as the security or encryption type (e.g., WEP, WPA, WPA2, or WPA/WPA2). Near the security options, you should see the “Passphrase” or “Password” field. This is your wireless password.