Zoom invalid meeting id error is an error that occurs when you enter your Zoom meeting ID to join your Meeting. So to fix this Zoom invalid meeting message we will be showing you what causes this error and various steps to solve Zoom Invalid Meeting Id Error
Zoom is the best video conferencing app that gained its popularity in the ongoing COVID-19 Lockdown. This award-winning application brings online meetings, group messaging into one easy-to-use application. Though it is a cloud-based service, many people are not being able to join the meeting and there is an on-screen message that pops up saying Zoom invalid meeting id error whenever you are trying to enter a meeting id.
However, if you are looking to find a solution for some common errors in your Chrome or Windows then click on the errors given below to find your solution
- How to fix the INET_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND Error in your Windows 10?
- Error Code 910 [Can’t Install App]
- How to fix [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error Code
- Fix Error Code ‘status_invalid_image_hash’ in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
What causes “Zoom invalid meeting id (3001) ” error?
If you are trying to join a session and you see this “invalid meeting id” it means that your either your Webinar id is invalid or it does not match exactly with the session you are looking to join.
Possible Problems which give this error in Zoom
❌ The Meeting might be expired
❌ You might have the wrong meeting id
❌ You might have entered the wrong meeting id
❌ The host has ended the meeting
❌ Internet Connection Error
Steps to Fix Zoom invalid meeting id (3001) error
Zoom Invalid Meeting ID (3001) error occur because you might have enter the ID which is not alphabetically correct or it has expired. You can try to copy-paste the ID which is provided or you can use link which will avoid this problem. To recheck the issue, try again opening the Zoom App and insert the Meeting ID and Join Again, if still find the same issue follow the below steps:
Method 1 : Clear Data and Cache
- On the home screen Go to Settings
- Scroll down and go to “Manage apps” or App management”
- Click on “Zoom app”
- Click on ‘Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”
- Lastly, restart your phone
Method 2 : Re-Launch the Zoom App
- Click on the “OK” Button to simply come out of the app
- Now tap on the right-hand side of your button in the mobile
- You will see a list of recent apps that are running on your phone
- Now, close the recently opened app which is “Zoom”
- Lastly, once it is done relaunch the zoom app
Note – If you are using Swipe feature you just have to swipe from down and list of apps will appear from that clear your recently joined app
Method 3 : Contact the Organisation
If you are having trouble while joining a meeting maybe because of your Webinar id then contact your organizer who has hosted this webinar and ask them to give you the correct Webinar id
Note – The meeting id which is given to you should be 10 or 11 digit number
- Why is my meeting ID invalid zoom?
– The reason for “My Meeting ID is Invalid” is due to an outdated or incompatible version of the Zoom app you are using. Please update the Zoom app to the latest version and try to join the meeting again.
- How do I fix invalid meeting ID in zoom?
To fix the Zoom invalid meeting id error, go to Settings, then click on Application, then tap on Zoom application, and then tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- What is meeting ID in zoom?
The meeting ID is the meeting number associated with an instant or scheduled meeting. The meeting ID can be a 10 or 11-digit number. The 11-digit number is used for instant, scheduled, or recurring meetings. The 10-digit number is used for Personal Meeting IDs.
So I hope by following the above-given methods you have solved your Zoom invalid meeting id error easily without any hesitation. Also, make sure that your meeting id is valid and alphabetically correct in order to avoid this error