Hello Everyone. In this article, I will show you How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio? Camtasia device frames are great for establishing the context and adding a level of professionalism to your videos which will be easier for you to understand the concept of device frames. So without wasting any time, let’s understand How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio? which I will be showing you the easiest steps so that you can open Camtasia Studio and start adding device frames in Camtasia Studio. Also, you can check out our other articles on Camtasia Studio like how to record edit and share, how to edit basic videos, how to import PowerPoint slides and many more. So let’s get started.
Steps On How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio :
- To add a device frame to a piece of media, open the Visual Effects tab, and drag the Device Frame effect to a clip on the timeline.
- The default frame is a Desktop monitor with a looping background video to give it a more “real-life” look.
- To choose a different device frame, select an option from the dropdown or download additional device frames.
- It’s important to understand that all of the device frames fit a 16:9 aspect ratio, which means they perfectly fill standard video dimensions, like 1080p and 720p
- If you record a uniquely shaped section of your screen. The device frame may not immediately fill a standard video canvas.
- If that happens, simply drag the edges of the frame until they snap to the border of the canvas.
- If you want to remove a device frame, click the “x” in the properties panel, or delete it from the effects tray
- Now that you know the basics, here a few tips to help you get started
- If you add an animation to a clip with a device frame, the clip and the device frame animate together. This is great for setting up the beginning of a video.
- Use the device frame to establish context, then once the action begins. Zoom in to show details If you’d rather jump directly from a device frame to full-screen video.
- Place the play head where you’d like to make the jump, then split the clip, and remove the frame.
- This creates a natural jump from the device frame to the full-screen recording.
Well, that’s all for now. I hope you all have got a clear idea of How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio. So If you’re looking to learn more about Camtasia, check out our articles on Camtasia Studio and learn the exciting features of Camtasia Studio and also learn the best application for sharing a video that is SHAREit. So stay tuned to learn more about this amazing feature called Camtasia Studio. Thanks for reading.