Device Frames are great Visual Effects added to media for timeline. So if you apply them to clips to make it appear you will see that they are playing on Mobile Device, Desktop, or Laptop. However, Adding Device Frames are great for establishing a context or adding professionalism to your videos.
So in this article, I will be showing you How to Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio which will help you to create your amazing videos in Camtasia Studio
Note – If you are looking to download additional device frames then click here to download now
How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio?
To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio you have to do the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the Visual Effects tab
- Drag the device frame effect to a clip on the timeline.
Note – The default frame is a Desktop monitor with a looping background video to give it a more “real-life” look.
How to Choose a Different Device Frame in Camtasia Studio?
To choose a different device frame you have to do is:
- Select an option from the dropdown or download additional device frames.
How to Size the Device Frames in Camtasia Studio
It’s important to understand that all of the device frames fit a 16:9 aspect ratio, which means they perfectly fill standard video dimensions, like 1080p and 720p
- If you record a uniquely shaped section of your screen. The device frame may not immediately fill a standard video canvas.
- If that happens, simply drag the edges of the frame until they snap to the border of the canvas.
How to Remove a Device Frame in Camtasia Studio?
If you want to remove a device frame then :
- Click the “x” in the properties panel, or delete it from the effects tray
How to Edit a Device Frame in Camtasia Studio?
In Device Frame the media can be edited like any other clip on the timeline which means you can split, cut, copy, and paste clips with device frames.
- Use the device frame to establish context, then once the auction begins. Zoom in to show details
- Place the play head where you’d like to make the jump
- Then split the clip, and remove the frame.
- This creates a natural jump from the device frame to the full-screen recording.
Note – If you add an animation to a clip with a device frame, the clip and the device frame animate together. This is great for setting up the beginning of a video.
Well, that’s all for now. I hope you all have got a clear idea of How To Add Device Frames in Camtasia Studio. So If you’re looking to learn more about Camtasia, check out our other articles on Camtasia Studio and learn its exciting features.