How to Solve Video Scheduler Internal Error?
When the Video Scheduler Internal error occurs, your PC will freeze for few minutes. This generally appears during the computer restart. Below are the steps that you can follow and solve the video scheduler internal error easily.
Solution 1 – Run a full system scan
The malware infections may have caused the video scheduler internal error to appear; in order to find out whether this is true, you have to run a full system scan.
- Go to “Windows Search Bar” and type “Windows Defender”
- Double click on “Windows Defender Security Center” from the results and launch it
- After opening, go to the menu on the left, then click “Virus & Threat Protection“
- Now, go to the right panel and click the “Run on New Advanced Scan” link
- In the “Advanced Scans window“, you have to select the “Full Scan” option
- Then click, “Scan Now“
Solution 2 – Check all System Files and Corruption of Hard drive
Another way why the video scheduler’s internal error occurs maybe because of the corruption in the system files and hard drives.
- Press Windows Key+ S On your keyboard
- In the search box, type “Command Prompt”
- Go to the results and right-click on Command Prompt, and then select Run as Administrator from the given options
- Then, click Yes
- Once Command Prompt is up, run this command:
- Then, press Y on your keyboard
- To activate the hard disk, check whether you need to restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, then click on the Search icon on your taskbar.
- Then, type “cmd” in the search box
- Then again, Right-click on Command Prompt from the results and click Run as Administrator
- Run the following command:
Solution 3 – Update your Graphics Driver
Outdated graphic drivers can also cause this issue. So updating your graphic drivers can be of the best fixes to video scheduler internal error. The ways to update your graphic drivers are as follow:
- Press Windows + R to launch the Run dialog box.
- Type “devmgmt.msc”, And then click OK.
- Then go to the Display Adapters category and expand its content.
- Right-click on your video card and select the Update driver.
- Follow the instruction displayed on the screen and then complete the procedure.
- Once done with Updating drivers, then restart your computer.
You Should always remember that your computer might miss the latest updates for your graphics driver.
If this happens, then u Might need to go to the manufacturer’s website and find the right version. If you wish you find an easier way to update your graphics driver, then you should use Auslogics Driver Updater.
Solution 4 – Install the best available Windows update
There is a possibility that there might be faulty or outdated system patches in your computer, causing the BSOD error like the video scheduler internal error.
- Press Windows+ I to open the setting app
- Select the update and security from the given options
- Check the right Panel and Click Check for updates
- Once you have downloaded the updates, install them by Restarting your Computer
Solution 5 – Remove recently installed hardware or Software.
The recently installed hardware and software may also trip the video scheduler’s internal error. So to resolve this problem, we suggest you remove the recently added components.
- Click on the search icon on your taskbar
- Type “Apps and Features” and press Enter
- Click the drop don list sort by and then install date
- Now, Find the software that you recently installed and click it
- Then select Uninstall.
If you have added any hardware, try detaching it to solve the problem and then restart your computer to check whether the error is gone.
Solution 6 – Update your Windows OS
You can also fix the video scheduler internal error problem by updating your Windows OS to the latest version.
- Go to the Windows Search bar.
- Type ‘Update’ and then click on Windows update to proceed
- In the Windows Update window, search for updates and install the available one
- Once the update is complete, Restart your computer and see
- What does Video scheduler internal error mean?
It occurs if you have recently installed a new hardware or software which is causing conflict between the video drivers and windows 10.
2. How to fix a video scheduler internal error?
- You can use a third party BSoD fixer to solve.
- You have run a full system scan.
- And also repair your registry to fix the issue.
3. How to update Video Drivers?
They can be updated by downloading and installing the latest device drivers from windows update section. Some drivers get updated automatically through the windows update.
I hope that the above listed solutions helped you to resolve your video scheduler internal error issue.
With the help of the above solutions you can successfully fix video scheduler internal error but if you still have any questions do mention in the comment section and we will be happy to help you.