How to Connect Your Airpods to Your MacBook?
Walking around with your AirPods in your ears and connecting to an iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro is great. But have you ever connected your Airpods to your Macbook for a while? Or have you ever noticed what will it feel like watching a movie or listening to music on a big screen? because many people carry their MacBook around with them and to make their time fun connecting to your Airpods with a MacBook would be a great thing. Apple makes it easier and faster to connect your Airpods to your MacBook without taking any time. So in this article, we will share with you simple and easy steps on to How to Connect Your Airpods to Your Macbook?
Also, if you are looking for some amazing options to copy-paste on your MacBook then read our article on How to Copy-Paste on Macbook
How to Connect your AirPods to your Macbook?
If you have not connected your AirPods to your iPhone then these simple and easy steps will help you to connect your AirPods to your MacBook?
1. Open the AirPods Case
2. Press and hold the Pairing Button on the back of your case
3. Go to the Apple Menu and Click on System Preferences
4. Click on Bluetooth
5. From the list of pairing devices Select AirPods and Connect Pair
6. Now your AirPods are connected to your MacBook
However, if you are getting problem in connecting your AirPods to your MacBook then we have the simplest way to solve your problem
How to fix the connecting problem of Your AirPods to Your MacBook?
The simplest way to solve your connecting problem would be to reset your AirPods or reset with your MacBook
1. Reset your AirPods
- Press and hold the pairing button on your charging case for about 10 seconds
- Once you see the white light, your Airpods are reset
- You can proceed and connect with your MacBook as usual
- You can also try Turning Bluetooth On and Off
2. Reset with your MacBook
- Open your System Preference
- Go to the Bluetooth Section
- Select your AirPods and right-click on your AirPods and choose Remove
- Once your AirPods are reset pair them with your MacBook again
If you are an iPhone user and looking for some easy ways to connect your AirPods then this simple given steps will help you to connect your AirPods to your iPhone easily
How to Connect your AirPods to the iPhone?
Connecting your Airpods to the iPhone is very easy just you have to make sure that your iPhone is signed in to iCloud. However, if you use your original Apple ID and Password in all apple devices then it will be a huge shortcut as it will set up with all of the devices.
- Open your Charging Case
- Hold it close to your iPhone
- Tap connect on your screen
- If you don’t have Siri set up on your iPhone
- Lastly, Follow the instructions on the screen to set it up
Note: In case if you want to pair your AirPods to other devices but you have already paired your AirPods to your iPhone then you have to hold the pairing button and follow the instructions given on the iPhone.
However, if you are looking to buy an iPhone and getting confused about which one to Buy? then read our blog on List of iPhone Models which will give you all the details along with the specifications to clear your confusion.
So in the conclusion. I hope you all have understood How to Connect your Airpods to Your Macbook? as I have shown you the simple method to do it. You can connect your AirPods to your Macbook anywhere and anytime without having any trouble. So if you have any queries related to this blog and then let us know in the comment section below we will solve all your doubts and problems.