A Handicap Toilet is for a physically disabled person who can’t sit and walks and thus it comes with seating handles, larger space, proper height, and comfortable sitting position which makes it easier to sit up and down without any trouble. Also, Handicap Toilet is much taller than a normal toilet which makes it comfortable for impaired mobility or physically disabled people
So if you are looking for a standard and reliable Handicap Toilet for elderly or disabled people then we have listed out 10 best Handicap Toilet which will help you to select easily without any confusion
You may also Like:
- Septic Safe Toilet Paper for Septic Tanks
- Best Dog Foods for German Shepherds
- 10 Best Countertop Convection Microwave For Kitchen
- 10 Best Keyless Door Locks to protect Your Home
- Best Eye Makeup Remover to protect your Eye
|American Standard 288DA114.020 Toilet||Check Latest Price|
|HealthSmart Portable Elevated Raised Toilet||Check Latest Price|
|Vive Toilet Safety Rail||Check Latest Price|
|Toilevator Toilet Riser||Check Latest Price|
|Carex Elongated Hinged Toilet Seat Riser||Check Latest Price|
|KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort||Check Latest Price|
|Medline MDS89664 3-in-1 Steel Bedside Commode||Check Latest Price|
|KOHLER K-3754-0 Kelston Comfort Height Toilet||Check Latest Price|
|Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat with Arms||Check Latest Price|
|TOTO CST744SL#01 Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet||Check Latest Price|
1. American Standard 288DA114.020 Toilet, Normal Height, White
The American standard h2optimum symphonic round front Handicap Toilet is an ultra-high-efficiency toilet that meets EPA WaterSense criteria. An elongated bowl and 16 1/2″ rim enhance ease of use. Made of vitreous china, this toilet uses 4.2lpf/1.1gpf.
This toilet is audio requirements. With an Everclean surface, this toilet stays cleaner for longer. Sanitary bar and bowl. Includes EverClean surface which inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- Meets EPA WaterSense criteria
- PowerWash rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- Ultra high-efficiency toilet (UHET) uses
- Generous 9″ x 8″ water surface area
- 15″ rim height for accessible applications
2. HealthSmart Portable Elevated Raised Toilet
Easily Add More Height to Your Toilet Seat If you need a higher elevation toilet due to an injury, arthritis, or other condition, the HealthSmart Elevated Toilet Seat is an easy answer. It will add 5 inches to the height of your toilet, making it easier to sit down and get up. Just lift your current toilet seat and set this riser on top of your toilet bowl.
Four slip-resistant pads keep the seat attached to the toilet so it won’t slide around. It’s completely portable with no assembly required. You can easily take it off to clean or remove it when you don’t need it.
- It fits most standard toilets and adheres to the toilet with four slip-resistant pads
- It’s completely portable with no assembly required
- Supports up to 250 pounds
- This elevated toilet seat will add 5 inches height to your current toilet seat,
- 14 ½ x 15 x 5 inches
Vive Toilet Safety Rail
Vive’s compact safety Handicap Toilet rail provides additional security and support. Compact and lightweight, it supports individuals, when sitting or standing in a safe, secure manner. The lightweight aluminum frame supports up to 300 pounds and easily attaches directly to the toilet.
Although directly attached, the safety rail handles are padded with soft foam for superior support. It is easy to assemble and install, the durable and compact toilet rails work with most standard toilets
- Additional security, providing support for sitting or standing
- Stable support attaches directly to the toilet
- Soft Grip, soft foam handles ensure comfortable
- Adjustable width between 17”-20”
- Easy to self-install on any toilet
4. Toilevator Toilet Riser
When life dictates the need for an elevated toilet Seat and you want to keep your existing toilet, the elevator provides the best alternative. The elevator is a spacer that is installed under the base of your toilet, adding 3. 5 inches of additional height to any 14 or 15 inch toilet while still maintaining the appearance of your toilet.
There is no need to remove unsanitary, you use the regular toilet seat. It Maintains the appearance and stability of your toilet with a 500 lb. maximum weight capacity and it doe not require any special maintenance or cleaning
- Easy Installation
- Maintains appearance and stability
- No special maintenance or cleaning required
- It is more stable and secure
- It comes with a 500 lb maximum capacity
5. Carex Elongated Hinged Toilet Seat Riser
This hinged toilet seat riser is ideal for easy cleaning. Fits most elongated toilet seats adding 3.5″ of height making it easier for individuals with mobility difficulties to sit and stand. Installs quickly and safety between your toilet bowl and existing seat.
Installation is quick, easy, and painless, taking just a few minutes. The toilet seat is also very comfortable and it is a perfect Handicap Toilet seat for seniors and the elderly.
- A lift toilet seat that installs safely & quickly
- Most standard elongated toilets for support bending & standing
- It has a weight capacity of 300lbs.
- No locking is required
- The hinged seat makes it easy to clean
6. KOHLER K-3817-0 Memoirs Stately Comfort
Featuring the elegant architectural look of the Memoirs collection with Stately design, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with traditional style. A high-efficiency 1.28-gallon flush offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year as compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without compromising flush power.
The elongated bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use. The combination consists of the K-4380 bowl and the K-4434 tank
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating
- Seat and supply line not included
- The combination consists of the K-4380 bowl and the K-4434 tank
7. Medline MDS89664 3-in-1 Steel Bedside Commode
Deluxe 3in1 steel commode has a back rail that removes quickly and easily. Features a durable, plastic seat with lid. Plastic arm rests for additional patient comfort. Adjustable legs allow seat to be raised or lowered in 1 inch increments.
The Seat height range is 15 inch-21 inch38-53 cm, 15 inch38 cm seat depth. The best thing about this handicap toilet is it comes with various colors and prices to choose which will be suitable for you accroding to your need.
- Features a durable, plastic seat with lid Plastic armrests for additional patient comfort
- Adjustable legs allow the seat to be raised or lowered in 1-inch increments
- Seat height range is 15 inch-21 inch38-53 cm, 15 inch38 cm seat depth,
8. KOHLER K-3754-0 Kelston Comfort Height Toilet
Bring warmth and elegance to your bathroom with the Kelston collection. This two-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfortable use. With a robust 1.6-gallon flush and versatile design.
The Kelston toilet makes an excellent choice for your bath or powder room. The best thing about this Handicap Toilet is Seat and supply line not included. Also, there is a combination that consists of the K-4306 bowl and the K-4474 tank.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Seat and supply lines not included.
- A combination consists of the K-4306 bowl and the K-4474 tank.
9. Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat with Arms
This toilet seat lift easily and quickly attaches to your standard toilet and elevates its height by 3.5 inches to helps users to sit and get off easily and conveniently For increased convenience, the toilet seat lifter is fitted with padded, adjustable arms that gives you the support boost, leverage, and safety you need when sitting or rising from the toilet.
Easy and Quick Installation Simply attach the arm, then rest the seat riser on your toilet bowl, the use the back locking hardware to create a secure lock on your toilet. This disabled toilet raiser can be easily cleaned by wiping down with a standard disinfectant solution
- Sit and stand safely
- Easy installation
- Safe and Durable
- Padded Handles
- Fits Elongated Toilets
10. TOTO CST744SL#01 Drake 2-Piece Ada Toilet
The TOTO Drake Two-Piece Elongated 1.6 GPF ADA Compliant Toilet offers a high-profile design and is powerful and durable enough to work within both residential and commercial applications. The Drake bowl and tank set includes a tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps.
This reliable combination generates a powerful cleansing flush with 1.6 gallons of water. This version of the Drake comes with a left-hand chrome trip lever. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat
- Universal Height, Two-piece design with high-profile tank
- Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat
- Chrome trip lever
- High-profile, concealed design
- GMAX siphon jet offers increased flow,