Table Of Content
Google Keyboard/How to Install it?
Google Keyboard is also called as GBoard is one of the most amazing virtual keyboard applications for Android and IOS. To get rid of your typing problems and many other problems this feature is best to use. It features include Google Search to search for anything you want, also you can share GIF and content easily to other users. The best thing about this app that gives you a predictive typing engine means suggesting. It means it gives you a suggestion for your next word before typing any word. It also gives you multilingual support so that you can type in any language you wish to type for.
Also, Read – Top 8 Best Emoji keyboards To Download For Android
Benefits of Using this GBoard Application:
- Quick Access to Keyboard Settings
- Emoji search option to find your Emoji
- Improved Glide Typing
- Search and Share GIF’s for the perfect reaction
- Write in Cursive and Printed letters
- Translate as you type in Keyboard
5 Pro Tips of Google Keyboard Layout:
- Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
- Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
- Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
- Make the number row always available
- On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen for one-handed mode
How to Install Google Keyboard for Android and IOS:
- Go to Google Play Store and search for GBoard
- Click on GBoard Icon and Install it
- Open Setting and Tap on language and input in Personal section
- Now Tap on Current Keyboard and Select Google Keyboard from Keybaord and Input options
- Launch any other app and now Google Keyboard will be your default keyboard.
- Go to App Store and search for GBoard
- Click on the +GET icon to install it.
- Now Go to Settings and Click on Keyboard Option
- Then click on Keyboards again and add Google Keyboard
- That’s it your Gboard will be added in your Phone
So it is the best keyboard to use and type for and it also comes with amazing features and because of this more than 1 billion users have already installed this app in their smartphones. So if you haven’t downloaded it yet then go on and install Google Keyboard Application and enjoy the specifications of this app.