“KMode Exception Not Handle Error” also known as Blue Screen of Death [BSOD] is the most common error which every Windows users get. Generally, the problem comes with an error code which helps us to understand what kind of issue the system is having with the hardware. The BSOD appears due to several reasons like faulty Ram Module or due to Corrupt Drivers.
In Windows 10 many users have got the “KMode Exception Not Handle Error” which causes them to restart their computer again and again. So to get rid of this we have found out Quick Ways to solve this Error which will be helpful to you whenever this Error appears.
5 Ways to Fix “KMode Exception Not Handle Error”
1. Diasble Fast Startup
This is one of the simple and easiest methods to Disable the Error. So just follow the below given steps to fix it
- Press the Windows Logo Key along with the Letter R
- A pop up will open write “Control Panel” in that box
- Turn the view by “Large Icons” and click on “Power Options”
- Now go towards the left side and select “Choose what power buttons do”
- Click on ” Change Settings that are currently unavailable”
- Click on “Turn on Fast Startup Recommended and Deselect it and click on Save Changes”
- Your KMode Exception Not Handle Error will be erased
2. Uninstalling the Faulty Driver/Software
- Press the Windows Logo Key + Letter R to run the window
- Type ‘Control Panel’ in the box and click on ‘Enter’
- In the upper right corner click on ‘View By’ and change to ‘Category’ List
- Under the program section select the ‘Uninstall Program’
- Select and highlight the program that you wish to uninstall
- After uninstalling the program restart your computer and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
3. Run Windows Memory Diagnostics
- Press the Windows Logo Key + Letter S to go for the search bar
- Type‘ Windows Memory Diagnostics’ and press enter
- A pop up will open saying ‘Click Restart Now and check for Problems’
- Click on that option
- Repair the problems that you have detected
- Lastly, Restart your computer to check whether it is fixed or not
4. Update the driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows Logo Key + Letter X
- Now choose Device Manager from the List
- Locate at the ‘Other Devices’
- Now right-click the driver to update it
- Search automatically for updated driver software and wait for the result
- Lastly, check whether the driver is updated or not
Note- If the driver is compatible to your system then you must pay attention
5. Perform SFC Scan in Windows
- Press the Windows Logo Key + Letter R Key to open the box
- Type ‘cmd’ in the Run box and press enter
- Now type in the command ‘sfc/scannow
- Press Enter
- Wait until the process is completed
- Lastly, restart your computer and check whether the sac is done or not
Note – If the error does not show again with this method then your SFC scan method is working.
You may also like:
- How to download FREE images from Shutterstock
- List of iPhone Models to buy at great prices
- How to see deleted Reddit Posts and Comments?
I hope we have given a meaningful and easy solution to your’ KMode Exception Not Handle‘ Error. If the problem still persists then you need a clean Windows 10 install on your computer. There are many ways to remove the BIOS error but I am sure that these will help you to solve the error.