Want to transfer all your important content from your phone to the computer or from your computer to the phone? If yes, you are just a step away. SHAREit for Mac is a free networking tool that allows you to send your content like photos, videos, documents, music, and folders at lightning speed between various devices.
The application doesn’t transfer the data you want to share over Bluetooth or on a general Wi-Fi connection. In its place, the sharing app automatically creates a wireless connection with up to 5 devices just like a small hotspot network.
Once you connect the app with another device, you can share or receive files as per your need. You can even receive content from a device and send it to others. One distinctive feature that makes this file sharing app stand out is that it supports multiple platforms, thus you can easily transfer your data from one platform to another with ease.
Download SHAREit for Mac and get set to take your files sharing experience between different devices to the next level.
Besides just sharing the data, the app itself can be shared wirelessly to other devices, thus you can start sharing your data immediately
How to Install SHAREit for MAC:
- SHAREit application is available for almost all smart devices and PCs. At times SHAREit is the best and the fastest file transferring application and supports all the operating systems available in the market.
- The file transferring speed of SHAREit is 200 times more than the Bluetooth. Also, it can reach a maximum speed of 20 MB per second. The Sharing speed of the files through the SHAREit has become dramatically increased. SHAREit for Mac is a highly useful application for file sharing.
- It is used by millions of people all over the world. The interface of the SHAREit is unchanged and has an enormous amount of features. You can send any data through the Share without any hassle.
- SHAREit for MAC works in the same manner as it works for Windows PC.
- SHAREit interface allows you to share files, images, videos, games and other files.
Features of SHAREit for MAC:
- Transfers gigabytes of content from computer to computer, phone to computer, computer to phone in a matter of minutes without needing any cables, network charges or USB drives
- Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range
- Group sharing support is available for up to 5 devices at once
- You can share your content without the need of Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi- network
- Transfers 40 X faster than Bluetooth
- Transfer your data between Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices
Steps on How To Install SHAREit For MAC:
- In order to start with the downloading process, you should essentially install an Android emulator on your Mac PC which is bl to operate any Android application.
- Particularly, you have to begin the process with the download of BlueStacks, the best app player of Android available for Mac computers.
- Next, you have to install the Bluestacks emulator and open its player on the Mac PC.
- Now, you should choose the search icon available in the app, while type SHAREit.
- After this, you again have to click on the search icon and search for the SHAREit app available in the Play Store.
- Once you click on the install button, you will find that the downloading of the SHAREit app has started for your Mac PC.
- Finally, you should visit the MyApps section present in the BlueStacks application. Thereby, find the SHAREit app installed on the desktop.
- Click on the SHAREit application to start with the sharing of the file.
SHAREit for Mac lets you transfer your huge files in seconds with added security and privacy. So whether you want to share a party video or one of your favorite music albums with your friends, SHAREit for Mac is your best bet. You can share files with up to 5 friends at once. Also if you are a windows user and want to install SHAREit for Windows then click here and if you are an iPhone user then Click Here. To know more about SHAREit Click Here.
In a nutshell, it doesn’t matter what device or platform you are using to share your files. The application works fine with all and is able to communicate with any device that is SHAREit enabled.