Roblox Error Code 247 appears when a user is kicked from a game due to an illegal insertion of a script by the game developer. So whenever Roblox game detects some suspicious activity from a player, it tries to prevent hacking by simply kicking that player out of the game
The main reason is due to the illegal insertion of a script but there are various reasons which cause the Roblox Error Code 247 to appear
- Windows Firewall
- Slow Internet Connection
- Facing an Exploited Server
- High Ping
- A Bad Game or a Bad Place
- Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes (Complete List)
- Call of Duty Dev Error 6068
- Steam Content File Locked: Here’s How To Fix It in 4 Methods
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 247?
To Fix Roblox Error Code 247 we have 5 simple and effective methods given below:
Method 1: Reset All Internet Browser Settings
A simple resetting your Internet Browser Settings is the best solution for this Roblox Error Code 267. To do this Simple Resetting you have to follow the steps below:
- Open your default Browser (Google Chrome is suggested).
- Click on the gear icon and open Internet options.
- Then click on the option that says Advanced options.
- Click on the Reset button and close the browser.
- Try launching the game again in Roblox
Method 2: Check Your Internet Connection
If you have an unstable Internet connection, you may want to confirm if your connection is having issues. One way to do so is to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter using the steps below:
- Press the Win + I shortcut keys to open the Settings window.
- Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Look for Internet Connections and click on it.
- Select Run the Troubleshooter and let Windows diagnose, detect, and fix possible problems with your Internet.
Method 3: Disable Ad Blockers
Most websites, especially gaming sites, depend on ads for revenue. The bad news is that these ads can be quite irritating, showing up every second and interfering with your games. What’s more, some of them might be malicious. That’s why most people use ad blockers.
Unfortunately, these ad blockers may also be the cause of getting kicked from the Roblox servers. To verify this fact, try to temporarily disable your ad blocker and check whether the Roblox Error Code 267 still pops up. If it doesn’t, then you have found the culprit.
If it reappears, then the problem lies elsewhere.
Method 4: Make Sure That Your Network Drivers are Updated
You have to make sure that it is updated accordingly but before updating it you have to make sure that you understand the version that you are already using, to make sure what kind of version you are using, follow the steps below,
- From the adapter settings, right-click on the start button.
- Choose the device manager from the list shown.
- Press the pointer symbol in front of the network adapter, this will expand the section
- Right-click on the network adapter.
- Go to properties
- Now click on the driver’s column and the driver version will appear.
- Lastly, check whether your driver is updated to its latest or not
Method 5: Reinstall Roblox
If none of the Roblox Error Code 267 solutions work, try reinstalling the game. Doing so will bring it back to its default settings, allowing you to play your games without issues. To reinstall Roblox, follow the steps below:
- Press the Win + X keyboard shortcut
- Open “Apps” and locate “Roblox” from the list of apps and features installed on your PC.
- Once you find it, click on it and select “Uninstall”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
- Next click here to reinstall Roblox freshly.
These are 5 troubleshooting methods to fix your Roblox Error Code 247. Try these methods and if the problem still persists then contact Roblox Support to further resolve your error.